There are alternatives to using our web based SSL secure server upload service and a list of these is below. If you still experience problems uploading after trying any of these you may have an issue with your broadband speed, your security settings, local servers or simply the size of your audio files. Contact us for assistance – we are always happy to help! Slow broadband? Click here for a guide.
1. UK Servers – to use our GDPR compliant SSL secure servers, solely UK based (and of course within the EU for other EU countries) please click here. Our UK based server provides an additional level of security. It is ISO27001 accredited and fully GDPR compliant. Files of up to 4GB can be uploaded.
2. Dropbox – www.dropbox.com (up to 2GB with the free Dropbox Basic service – or 1TB with a paid account) – send files to email@example.com.
3. WeTransfer – www.wetransfer.com (up to 2GB with the free service). Easy to use – simply enter your details and upload files.
4. OneDrive – https://onedrive.live.com/ (up to 5GB with the free OneDrive Basic service). Send files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Google Drive – https://www.google.co.uk/drive/ (up to 15GB with a free account or 1TB with a paid account) – send files to email@example.com
6. WhatsApp – you can Whatsapp your audio files to us by using 07494 796808 from your smartphone.
7. Email – you can also send us a file of less than 10MB via email – please attach and send to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Post or Courier – another option is to use the conventional post. We can arrange for courier collection if needed as well. To use the post simply copy your digital files onto a CD or memory stick and post them to us at:
Pen y Banc
Please contact us if you have any issues uploading files – we are always happy to assist if we can.