File Uploading Instructions
To securely send us your digital files (max size is 1GB) please fill out the form below and attach your files. The upload facility is SSL Encrypted.
1. UK Servers – to use our GDPR compliant SSL secure servers, solely UK based (and of course within the EU for other EU countries) please click here
2. Dropbox – www.dropbox.com (up to 2GB with a free account or 1TB with a paid account) – send files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. WeTransfer – www.wetransfer.com (up to 2GB). WeTransfer offers free file transfers at no cost. You simply enter your details and upload the file (up to 2GB).
4. OneDrive – https://onedrive.live.com/ (up to 15GB). OneDrive offers free file transfers at no cost. Send files to email@example.com.
5. Google Drive – https://www.google.co.uk/drive/ (up to 15GB with a free account or 1TB with a paid account) – send files to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also send us a file of less than 10MB via email – please attach and send to us at: email@example.com
Another option is to copy your files onto a CD or memory stick and post them to us at:
Pen y Banc
We can handle all digital files including .dss, .wav and .mp3 files through our own secure and encrypted upload service.